Sunday, January 4, 2009

Merry Christmas to ME!!!

No jewlery, thank goodness! This might not seem like much to some of you, but a dream come true happened this Christmas. We had an opening in our cabinets that use to hold one of those large microwaves. I have a small microwave. So, I have talked about having a wall oven put in there since I moved in and it finally happened. The guy who installed it has now put the cabinet doors on the bottom and it looks like it has always been there. I love it. It is a regular/convection oven but I haven't had a chance to read up on the convection part yet. I do love it though.

2 comments:

Susie said...

Congrats! I love convection ovens - I don't know how we did without them when the kids were little.

Sarah Harward said...

It looks even better in real life!! I'm jealous!