Saturday, May 2, 2009

New Landscaping


One of Larry's clients owed him quite a bit of money and couldn't pay so, being that they are a landscaping company, they did some work around the house for us to pay us. I should have done before and after, but, of course, I am not that organized.

This is our front yard, picture taken from our front porch.




Front flower beds, taken from the front porch.









The patio. There use to be a fish pond and tall Elephant Grass by the bird feeder.





By the back door.




This picture was taken from the back door.








The new patio in which to sit on when we watch the grandkids play in the 'fort' and on the trampoline. The fire pit will be nice to roast marshmallows.





What do you think Casey?

6 comments:

Searls Stuff said...

The place looks nice but I thought it was beautiful before. Now, I have a few questions for you because my lawn landscaping is still ongoing. What is the name of that strange little red bushy looking thing? I really like it. Does it keep its color year round and would it grow down here? I notice they put in two of them. Also, I thought you had said you were putting in a garden. Where is your garden plot? Okay, enough questions. Like I said, it looks lovely.

Amanda said...

Casey was super impressed, especially with the firepit/patio. I love it also! Aren't you glad it's done;)

Sarah Harward said...

LOVE IT!! Is that the temple stone out there by the new patio and fire pit?

Kathy said...

Yep, that is the Nauvoo temple stone. Dad loves it..... silly dad!

Casey said...

I can't wait to see it.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!! I think it is so bautiful! I think you got to get James yesterday. If so...I am really happy for you!! It must be really nice to have him home. :)