Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Feeling blue.....

Maybe it's the valley after the mountainous summer but I have been in a little bit of a funk lately. It doesn't help that I am overcommitted with a couple of big church projects and the family demands (school, etc) are still there. I should be better by the middle of October.

It also hasn't helped that I have gotten short emails the past two weeks from my cute little missionary. I did come home to two CD's of pictures :>) I will share them! Lucky you!!!!


James with John Hasek. James and John met when we lived in Nauvoo and then they moved to Lafayette when we moved there and they are both in the same mission.
James and one of his favorite companions, Elder Rodriguez.
This is MY JAMES!! Guitar in hand, singing. I love that kid.
James is the one on the left. The cutest one!

1 comment:

Sarah Harward said...

I WANT MORE!! If he sent 2 CD's of pictures, I want to see more than just 4 pictures!!