Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hannah Kaye

A random picture of Hannah. Of course, she is a teenager now so she is into taking pictures of herself. When did that phenomenon begin? I don't know that I have ever taken a photo of myself and now days, kids only take photos of themselves, no one else, unless a friend is smushing their face next to theirs and they usually make an odd face, like lips pushed to the side, eyebrows up. I don't understand. A definite sign that I am getting old!!
This is before Hannah's band concert last night. No flute, just kid. Of course, the night she has the concert she has two test to study for and math homework. BLAH!! Then tonight is piano lessons and I don't even know if she has practiced at all. Flush that money down the drain.


2 comments:

Susie said...

Now that you mention it, kids DO take pictures of themselves. I was taking the photos off Bryan's old camera that he left here and they are all of himself.....go figure. Is there a name for this generation??? :-)

Casey said...

I guess you decided that since you were ripping on my you should update your own blog. We'll i'm off to make a dinner in a pumpkin:) Love ya