Thursday, October 23, 2008

Random Stuff

I've been really busy lately. I had a class on my new quilting machine a couple of weeks ago. I stink at it but I am practicing. It looks alien but it is fitting in well with the rest of the sewing area. Speaking of sewing areas, here are some pictures of mine. I have to say, I think anyone who sews would be jealous. I just wish the floor were wood so the stick pins wouldn't stab me in my feet.

Quilting machine Fabrics for a quilt I'm starting on and the mess around it.


The larger part of the sewing area and the quilter again.



Bennett's little boy haircut. Something about those little boy haircuts that makes a Nana want to squeeze them to death!!!!
Eat outside boys!! A hard day of playing and lots of good food at Nana's house. What could be better than that???

You can't tell but we were all FAKING!!! Yep, we really aren't asleep but that really is a spare tire around my waist, I'm not really that big! :)




2 comments:

Zarsky Family said...

I must say that your sewing room looks like heaven! :)

Searls Stuff said...

Don't sew in bare feet, Silly!