Friday, February 12, 2010

First of many blogs........

Okay, we joined a gym and I decided to go work out. First day, I was so proud of myself. I walked on the treadmill for about 45 minutes listening to Hannah's Ipod. Brad had finished and was waiting in the car when I walked outside feeling pretty 'proud'.
I decided to do a little victory dance in front of the car for Brad when I stepped off the curb and hit a patch of ice and fell by the front tire.


I twisted my ankle and boy did it hurt!! So much for exercising. These pictures were taken a week after it happened. It started on the outside ankle and then bruised up the bottom of my foot towards my little toe.


You can't really tell, but it is bruised and really swollen. Then the swelling moved to the other side of my foot. What a pain!


1 comment:

Searls Stuff said...

It looks painful, but I sure am envious of your ability to WALK!!!