Friday, July 23, 2010

Low Carb Diet


Monday, we started, AGAIN! The stress of the past three months had caught up with me and I had to go buy bigger shorts so we are 'dieting' again. So far, so good. I was up about 10 from where I was and up about 14 from where I would be happy to stay the rest of my life.
For those who want to tell me how unhealthy I am being, I will post what I ate yesterday.
Breakfast:
A delicious omlet with lots of onions, green peppers, tomatoes and some cheese. Talk about sticking to ya!
Lunch:
1 smoked sausage, lots of broccoli
Dinner:
Taco salad with vegies and homemade Cilantro Ranch Dressing.
Snack:
Jello
I have to admit that I can't wait to get through next week when I can have some fruit. I had to give a watermellon to Brad and Jessica and fruity koolaid isn't satisfying my need for fruit.
Wishing and hoping that I can lose this weight fast, and that Larry and Hannah will be even faster than that.

No comments: