Friday, August 6, 2010

Cutie - I am in Love

Okay, I have had a secret crush on Joey Votto for awhile now. Why else would I watch so many Reds games. I have to admit that he is pretty cute for a young whippersnapper. But Joey Votto doesn't have anything on my hubby. Isn't he a great looking Grampy? He was, by far,the best looking guy in school. He was a very handsome soldier but he continues to be the best looking guy I know. Not only does he have great looks but he has so many other wonderful qualities that set him apart from every other man in the whole world. Here are some of the things I love about this man of mine.
He is a great provider. He is always putting his family first. He worries about each one of us and does whatever it takes to make us happy. He is very loving. He loves his family and he doesn't hesitate to tell us. He shows love by serving us. He enjoys what he does. He finds joy in work and play. He likes baseball, and football, and takes me to games (and he doesn't mind that I think Joey Votto is cute). He is a spiritual leader in our home. He is open to growth (most of the time). He is involved in church and has a great desire to serve the Lord. He loves being a Grampy and is always looking for things to make the grandkids happy (that ugly treehouse in our back yard is proof). He is a good friend to me and to others. He hates colds but doesn't complain when he runs a carving knife in his finger and out the other side. He likes yard work. He likes taking care of the pool so we can swim. He always waters my flowers for me. He does the dishes, laundry, mops floors, takes out the trash, washes my car every weekend and the list goes on and on. He LOVES fancy dinner. He gets excited for family time.
I could keep going and going. He is a great man and I love him more than Joey Votto, ANY DAY!!










4 comments:

Searls Stuff said...

What's with the church clothes at the beach, and why is he doing the wave all by himself? If you ask me, he was the nuttiest of my brothers and seems to have stayed that way! Love you both!

Amanda said...

I agree wholeheartedly. I love that guy too. He is great and wonderful and even (dare I say) FANTASTIC! I can't wait to see you guys in just a little over a week:)

Tim said...

He sounds like a revolutionary man!

Sarah Harward said...

Believe it or not, I love him more than Joey Votto too!! We're sure glad to have him as our dad and grampy!!