Wednesday, November 10, 2010

2 weeks

I have been home for 2 whole weeks from Utah and now I am off to Lafayette to see my newest Granddaughter that will be born on Friday. I just can't seem to stay home for very long (not true, I would love to stay home but I get to missing my kids so much that I have to go see them).

In the past two weeks, we had a General Authority from our church stay at our house so I had to clean like mad for a few days. I did another Dinner Theater at church. We only had about 300 people this year. This week, I am catching up and trying to get a Thanksgiving dinner grocery list done for next week. We seem to be getting to bed early with the time change. Why does changing the time, make you sleepy earlier?

1 comment:

Sarah Harward said...

Way to go! I'm impressed you updated you blog! And I'm super excited for you to get here tonight!!