Tuesday, September 13, 2011

WHAT THE HECK???

Yesterday, James pointed out that we had a snake skin on our back patio. I got the heeby-jeebies looking at this. We said it must have been a pretty big snake. I thought I would take a picture of the skin it left behind. The skin was in two pieces, this is just one.





 
 This morning, I am out walking Cincy and she goes up to this bush and then jumps back really quick and I see THIS!!!  YUCK!!  I had to take two pictures to prove it was there.


What am I to do?????  I called Larry.  He didn't even seem worried one little bit.  I am afraid it could get into the house.  I did find a lizzard in the house once.  I tried to find a pellet gun but I think Brad must have taken it with him when he moved.  I may go buy a BB gun today.  I cannot, I repeat, CANNOT put up with this.  I wish I could find a cage or something but I couldn't get that close to it.  Wish me luck and I hope I live through this.

2 comments:

Larry said...

Larry should have been more caring:(

Kathy said...

yeah, that is what I was thinking!