Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Time Out for ME!!! (part 2)

Time Out for Women is one of my favorite events.  I try to go every year and having adult daughters makes it all the better.  It was so great this year.  The speakers spoke directly to the issues and problems I am facing now.  We went with Joy and Miranda who are always up for a good time.  
 
 Bookstore - I love the bookstore they set up in the back and how, somehow in that large auditorium, they make it a peaceful place.  I always buy the girls a book for them to remember our time together.  I usually get Larry one for encouraging me to go, and this year I got a book on Fatherhood for Casey and Steven for letting the girls go.
 Before dinner with Joy and Miranda. 

 This is how we get wild and crazy :)
I am a very blessed mom.  I love these two people with all my heart.  They are my strength, my support, my joy, my shinning light.  Thanks girls, for being you!
I love Time Out for Women!!  Next year Jessica and Hannah are coming along!

(Sorry, no photos of the Gap Outlet, IKEA, Donato's Pizza in the hotel room, lunch at the Bistro or dinner at Outback.  What a great weekend.  Can I please go back?? soon!

No comments: