Monday, July 14, 2008

The End

This is the end of a great, exhausting, fun, stressful, busy, memorable, unforgettable, and rewarding week (I can say that now that it is over and I can sleep all night, nap when I want to, and have cleaned the week worth of crud off of the kitchen floor, doors, windows, cabinets, table, chairs, tv's, refrigerator, etc) I made a photo album for me to keep with about 300 photos in it and then I made a small photo album for the Elmer kids and one for Landon (about 100 pictures in each one). I didn't get all of the dialog written in them and just when I was wondering if it was worth it.........................................



Sarah posted this picture of Landon, asleep in this bed, with the photo album on his tummy. It was so very cute, and I realized it was worth it all!

No comments: