Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Fancy Lunch

Have I ever said on here how much I love this guy? He is my rock. I get mad when he does this when we have people over but I still love him. He makes me happy.

On Saturday, Grampy decided we needed to go out for a Fancy Lunch to Cici's Pizza. We all got dressed up (some more than others) and went out. We got some funny looks, mostly because of Grampy. I am not sure if that is fancy or just geeky.


The fancy girls. They look somewhat normal, right?


Maya is so beautiful. She did get a little embarrassed at Cici's but got over it quick.


Now, this got all the looks. I can't believe he would humiliate the Buckeye Nation by wearing that coat and his buckeye necklace. Oh well, we had fun and it wasted a few hours.


1 comment:

Sarah Harward said...

So sad I couldn't be there! Looks like fun though!!