Saturday, February 12, 2011

This has the possibility of being my longest blog ever.

Try as I may, I can't usually think of anything to blog about and I always forget to take pictures. Thank goodness Bennett is mastering the art of taking pictures of himself. He reminds me so much of James, and this is just another "James" attribute. I gave him a bath tonight and he asked me, "Nana, do you have a p-penis (he always says p before the word penis)?" No, Bennett, I do not! Miles is in the terrible horrible phase of being an 18 month old. He is cute as a button but really hard to watch and naptime is great (so is bedtime).
I got called the the basement the other night to find Maya and Porter working so hard on the party in the doll house. I don't know if you can see the figurines in every room and the cars were all lined up outside the house. That must have been how the figurines got to the party!


I posted a picture the other day of the fabric for the 'new' baby's quilt. I got busy the other day and made this simple quilt. I will quilt it when my friend finishes her quilt that is on my frame now. I think it turned out cute.


AND...... this is for James. He sold his Camry (or Accord, I can't remember) and Brad went to another car auction and bought him a Jeep. Here are the pictures for James to see what his money bought.

It doesn't have car mats so my old Camry mat in in the floor. Leather interior.

From the back. The lift gate doesn't stay up when you open it.


Passenger side door. It has a little rust under the window on the door.


From the front. It has a tow package.

From the side.
Oh CRAP!!! I forgot to take a photo of the stereo slot. I will run out and do that right now, James. I will update this post in a few minutes.

1 comment:

Sarah Harward said...

It's easier to blog when you have little kids around! Super cute quilt!!!