Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What's love got to do with it??

LOVE
A late 'lovey' post. Here are some of the things I love:
Larry: The best husband and my best friend. I fear I rely on him too much.
Children: I have the absolute best. They teach me and support me.
Grandkids: My grandkids provide me with strength to go on at times. (and they are so cute)
Warm weather: Not too hot, not too cold. I love springtime and fall.
Food: A little too much lately as I continue to hang onto unwanted pounds.
Flowers: they make me happy.
A clean house: Something I don't get to experience often.
Son-in-laws: Who treat my daughters with love and respect.
Daughter-in-law: Who is beautiful inside and out. (Brad thinks the world of her)
Rhonda: My sister. She is the best at everything.
Quiet: Sometimes I need it quiet to be able to think.
Quilting: I am not the best but I love to create.
Hot Chocolate: (and my Hot Chocolate mugs)
Tuesday Night: Dinner with just Hannah. I love that girl!
Cincinnati Reds: It is almost time for Spring Training.
Date Night: I love spending time with my hubby and usually other people.
I Love the Gospel of Jesus Christ. I am grateful for my knowledge of Him.

No comments: