Monday, August 29, 2011

Tecumseh - Outdoor Drama

This past weekend we went to Chillicothe, Ohio to see the outdoor drama, Tecumseh. We went with a lady Larry works with named, Sharon and our good friend, Tim. We had a great time but it was too short and I wasn't ready to come home. I think we could have spent another day or two.

I reversed these pictures but this guy was showing us how he jumped from this rock. We did a backstage tour to see how they did some of the stunts - well worth the extra $4.


This guys showed us the guns they fired during the show. I am not a gun person but it was cool.


The Ampitheater with Larry, Tim, and Sharon. Sharon reminds me of my mom in a lot of ways. It was fun to spend the some time with her and get to know her. I hope we can do more of these type trips. I needed the break.


2 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

I'm so glad you guys had fun! I'll need to remember that and take my kids in a couple years! Love you!!

Amanda said...

So close, so close and yet so far:( Wish we could have seen you guys. Oh well only one more week till vacation!