Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Latest Quilting Project


The lighting is terrible because the back of this quilt is white flannel.  It turned out cute but I am still practicing (as if you can't tell).

 I used cotton, flannel a white fleece and it turned out so cute.  I really like it.  Each row is freehand quilted except the row where I did the frogs with the laser light from the front of the machine. 
 I sure do love that new machine.
 Some areas turned out better than others.
Can't wait to give it away.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Great work, way to go. I can't believe how quick you are at getting them done.

Searls Stuff said...

Looking good! I am confused, though. You said you used the panto/laser light from the front? Where did you lay the panto?

Kathy said...

Gwen, I had a continuous frog pattern that I laid on the quilt and used the laser light on the front of the machine. It makes it easier to put things right where you want them (I think :). We will have to talk soon. I need some ideas on how to decided where to quilt what design. So much to learn but so much fun to be had.