Thursday, May 15, 2008

ELMER'S ARE THE TEAM TO BEAT!

Well, so far, there seems to be no one interested in joining in the fun of the Biggest Loser starting in June. I can't figure out why people wouldn't want to join in the 'fun'. Okay, not many surprises this week. We still have the Elmers to beat~

#1 Casey - 5.92% (total 12 pounds lost)
#2 Amanda - 5.64% (total 11 pounds lost)
#3 Larry - 4.63% (total 13 pounds lost)
#4 Hannah - 3.72% (total 7 pounds lost)
#5 Kathy - 2.87% (total 4.5 pounds lost)
#6 Brad - 1.17% (total 3 pounds lost)
#7 Sarah - .53% (total 1 pound lost)
#8 Steven - NO RESULTS AT TIME OF POSTING

Can we even catch the Elmers? I'm feeling defeated. I think we have decided that the winners get to pick a family trip, camping or Holiday World and the losers have to pay...... Wonder who's going for free?

4 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

I'm starting to think that the real prize is that the winners are skinnier, so THEY should pay for us fatties to do something fun. Right?

Casey said...

I'm interested in re-enlisting. I figure I'll still have about 20 lbs to loose after this competition ends. And since I'm going to win this one I figure I may want to win another:)
Amanda

Zarsky Family said...

count me in for the one in june. I'll be back from my mom's and I am sure I will have picked up a few extra pounds there!

Amanda said...

Whose excited for tomorrows weighin? I've got my fingers crossed that we can hold onto our lead for the last two weeks!