Sunday, December 14, 2008

GRANT LARSEN HARWARD

December 14, 2008
5:44 PM
9 pounds 4 ounces
22 3/4 inches long

Mom and baby are doing great. There were really no problems. He came quickly and has a few bruises but he is a keeper. He looks a lot like Landon did when he was born. He has the 'Porter' lip (like Larry, Sarah, and Landon's top lip) and Steven's huge hands. Landon loved him straight up and Addie didn't quite know what to think of him. When I brought the kids home, the first thing Landon asked me when we walked inside was, "Why can't the baby come home?"

It has been a long day so I am off to bed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! I kept checking blogs to see if anyone in your family would post it. I am so excited for her! And I can't wait to see him in 11 days. He was a big boy though. Geez, poor Sarah. Cute name. Congrats on being a grandma for the 6th time.

Tim said...

Tell Sarah and Stevo I said congratulation! When are we going to see pics?

Searls Stuff said...

Congratulations Nana!