Sunday, December 7, 2008

I am SO disappointed


I talked Larry into a date night last and I talked him into taking me to see TWILIGHT. Let me start by saying that I am NOT a movie person. I really don't like movies and I consider it a HuGe waste of time to sit there for two hours when I could be sitting in front of the TV watching football and sewing but I did LOVE the Twilight books. So, off we go to the theater to pay FULL PRICE for the worst acting I have EVER seen. I am quite sure I could have stood there with a script and read Bella's lines and been more convincing than she was. What a huge DISAPPOINTMENT. I still like the book but feel the movie did not come even close to the book. BUMMER.

1 comment:

Sarah Harward said...

I was starting to feel sad that I was most likely not going to see this movie until it came out of DVD, but now I'm feeling better about it. I'd rather waste $3.50 (or whatever it is to rent a movie) than $14 for me and Steven (who would hate it anyway) to see it in the theater. Sorry you were disappointed!