Thursday, May 27, 2010

12:00 NOON

A good morning. Another Home Health Nurse came by. She hasn't lost any weight since yesterday (good). She just dozed off at 10:30 when some neighbors came by. I had the door open and they could see her sleeping in the chair but they knocked anyway and she tried to talk but was a little distant. Then her sister came by, she slept off and on while she was here. She is officially napping now. I closed the door and took the phone away. Hopefully she can sleep a couple of hours.

Guilt: she wants me to stay here. She feels like she can sleep and rest and eat better when I am here. I feel I should go home to see Hannah and Larry for the weekend. I plan on coming back on Monday evening and then be here to take her to Columbus on Thursday for the surgery prep.

No comments: