Wednesday, May 26, 2010

4:11

Good News! Good News! Good News!
The surgeon called and said he would come back early from the big Urology Conference next week and do my moms surgery on Friday, June 4. Now, we just have to keep her up and going, and a little stronger, until then. I am thankful for little blessings.

She is pooped today. Slept while I ran errands and I read every bread label and food label in Walmart to see what she would eat with lots of protein. Tonight, chicken salad 23 g. protein on wheat bread 4 g. protein.

Good News!

4 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

That is so great! Hopefully she'll be feeling great before too long!

Searls Stuff said...

Wonderful news! We'll keep praying. Family fast any time soon?

Kathy said...

Good idea Gwen. I'll see, maybe Sunday

Tim said...

Glad to hear the good news. Tell Granny I'm praying for her, and you.