Monday, October 4, 2010

Introducing.... Princess Addie

Poor Addie is staying with me for a few days and today I had to serve the food for a funeral at church. Addie was so good so I took her to Target to get a 'surprise'. Being the girl she is, she picked out a glow stick wand. Yep, glow in the dark. What a cutie. I put her to bed in my bed and this is what I saw when I went upstairs.
She is crashed with that wand in her hand. How cute is that?
This is for James. We had someone paint the foyer this weekend. I love LOVE that color. It is darker than these pictures look so, don't judge.
The color is darker and richer than these pictures look. Maybe I can see if it is a better picture tomorrow in the natural light.

2 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

So cute, but you spelled Addie's name wrong! Silly Nana!!

Searls Stuff said...

The green looks so soothing and welcoming in your foyer. I know you are enjoying having Addie visit for a while. You will probably hate to see her go home;-(