Thursday, November 13, 2008

I'm So EXCITED and I just can't HIDE IT!!!


I'm about to lose control and I think I like it! I LIKE IT!!
This weekend the girls and I (no kids, no husbands, no worries, nice hotel) are going to Nashville for a Time Out for Women retreat. We have done these in the past but we are always taking nursing babies or running up for one long day. We are leaving tomorrow and will come home Saturday night. I am so excited. There are usually very inspirational speakers, uplifting music, a church bookstore; not to mention the nice hotel and NO COOKING!!
I am so excited, can you tell??

2 comments:

Susie said...

Have a great time!

Loni said...

Hope you have a wonderful time! Emily and I loved the one in St.Louis in September. This years theme is great!! Sit back, relax and enjoy the "bucket filling" experience!