Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Countdown to James

Brad and I were talking yesterday and he said how he loves to have something to look forward to. He said, "Thanksgiving is really soon, then Christmas, then February because Lost starts, then my birthday, and then James is home!" I told him how one of the great thrills in my life is when the event is almost here and I can buy milk that expires after the event! I am weird like that.

James and his companion in the mission office. James and Brad make me a picture like the one in the background before James left but I don't have a place big enough to hang it up.

Silly James

He wrote that this is the biggest 3 year old in the world. We know James can be a bit on the drama side but the kid does look pretty big to me.


One of James's best friends from high school is at BYU and had James over for dinner. Sarah Connolly is the best!!!




2 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

Cute pictures!! When you put it in a timeline like Brad did, it seems really soon!!

Searls Stuff said...

I sure wish Scott was coming home soon. Heck, for that matter, I wish he didn't have to go! But moms don't always get what they wish for. I hope these last few months pass quickly for you. You probably won't have him home long before he heads off for college so enjoy it while you can.