Sunday, November 16, 2008

These are a few of MY favorite things


I had one of the best weekends of my life. I was able to spend it with these two smart beautiful women who just happen to be my daughters. I don't think we took any pictures this weekend but this picture was taken in 2006. At the present time, Sarah is about as big as Amanda is in this photo and Amanda is thin. I just want to say how much I admire these two. We had great conversation because they are both very smart so we talked about everything from Prop 8 in California, to birthing, breast feeding, recycling (well, this is a stretch but Amanda wouldn't take a plastic bag for a purchase), we talked about the talks that we heard, the music, etc. I love them so much and I am such a proud mother that I really think my chest is going to pop right open. I love you girls and Thanks You So Much for going with me!!

3 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

It was certainly a great weekend!! I loved every second of it (even Friday evening when K.C. wouldn't stop singing in his cheesey way!) I love you too, and am SO glad to have you as my mom!!

Searls Stuff said...

I don't remember ever looking that radiant when I was pregnant! What a great picture.
Gwen

Amanda said...

I wish we could go back already!