Thursday, November 20, 2008

My Inner Desire

Yep, I'm a Twilight fan and I am SO sad that the movie starts tonight at midnight. Brad bought two tickets so he can bond with his little sister (who is crazy happy that she is going, on a school night) but I am too old and too tired to go at midnight. I hope to be able to see the movie but I am sure it won't happen for awhile.

My mom is coming in tomorrow for Thanksgiving and then my sister and her family are coming on Tuesday. I started some of the shopping today and will finish it off tomorrow with a trip to Kroger and then to Walmart. I hope to be home by noon and Larry will have the house clean.

Sarah and Steven may be coming for Thanksgiving also. The doctor told Sarah that he didn't like the idea of them going that far for Thanksgiving but he would live with the 3 hour drive here. Steven is trying to override the doctor, we'll see who wins.

2 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

First of all- I can't believe you admitted to the world that you actually are a 'fan' of Twilight. Liked it? Maybe. But a fan? Seriously, who's mother are you? Hannah's I guess, not mine... Just kidding.

Also, it looks like we'll have to wait until Wednesday, at my doctors appointment, to decide exactly where we're going.

Susie said...

I'm with Sarah - you admitted it?? Well, I hope you get to go soon - be sure to tell us how they liked it. (pst...I read the books, too :-0)