Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What Next?


He may be smiling but I am not!! I kind of feel like Brad. This morning, Brad came into my room and said, "You know what we should do? Go buy guns and ammunition." Our house is a little (lotta) sad.
I talked to Porter this evening. He said, "Nana, I voted for Barack Obama." I questioned him and he said he voted at school for Barack Obama. I told him that he needed to listen to his mom and dad and support John McCain. Porter then said, "But Barack Obama is skinny." Sounds like he isn't too far off from the kindergarten level of intelligent voters this election. Vote because he can say the word change, but hasn't done anything in his life to change anything. Well, that isn't correct, he changed friends, and preachers when he decided to run for president.
Bah-Humbug

3 comments:

Susie said...

Well, I think I will have Phil quit work so we can be the ones to get something for nothing - I don't want to be the one workin' and payin' - honestly, people don't know who they were voting for. He is downright scary!

Sarah Harward said...

Very witty post mom! I agree. I would have planned my pregnancy better had I known how nervous and anxious I would be while pregnant and that the country would elect someone who makes me think all day of what I would do during a Terrorist attack or when we are slowly having less and less say in how we spend our own money. Anyway, I'm not too happy about it either (I am happy that Prop 8 passed though!)

Amanda said...

I guess you couldnt hear him right because Porter actually voted for ROCK Obama.