Sunday, March 28, 2010

More Spring Break

This is my exceptionally smart, exceptionally handsome, exceptionally nice son-in-law at 'school'. He is at Harvard and this is the Harvard School of Design. He just returned from a study in Holland for his Spring Break. He is amazing and I don't really understand what he does at all!

Another day on the beach (Cape Cod) and another sand castle. This time we almost planted the kids as a reminder we were there :)

A lot of work goes into a sand castle.

After a lunch of fresh seafood (and hot dogs for the kids) here is Grampy looking for the kids hiding in the grass :) It was a long fun day.

I thought I turned this picture...... I am not smart enough to blog but isn't Miles the cutest little guy? He looks like he could be a Gerber Baby.

No comments: