Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Old Photos

Okay, I have been sorting photos for months and am down to one shoebox. The girls wanted me to scan interesting funny photos but I haven't been able to get my scanner to work. UNTIL TODAY. I found this photo of my niece Rebecca. I don't really remember her wearing glasses and I thought it was funny that these glasses went to the bottom of her nose. My oh my how styles have changed. I will post more (hopefully) since my scanner is working.

Good thing Becca knows I adore her :)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Too funny. I sure miss the good ol days when we lived near those guys. Playing dunk car in grandma and grandpa's front yard.

Searls Stuff said...

Becca and Leslie both got horrible glasses at the PX optical shop there in Vilseck. They will never let me live buying those things down. For some reason, I get the blame for ugly glasses when they picked them out! Go figure.