Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring Break 2010 - Boston and Surrounding Areas

Porter and Maya built a sand castle and at the end of our beach visit, decided to 'plant' a tree so everyone would know we were there.
What a cute bunch!
Everytime I tried to take a photo of Miles he stuck his tongue out. Typical of a lot of teenagers these days, the only difference is that I took the picture, he didn't take it of himself.

Oh, how I love these little ones. They both loved the rocks and found so many treasures in there. Too bad I am too old, too dizzy, and too uncoordinated to take them all the way to the end. So cute and so fun!

And this guy became my buddy. He was so much fun. He is at a great age, not as crazy curious as a normal 2 year old but talking and just plain funny. He loves chocky milky and I never passed up an opportunity to give him some (especially when mom said no).

2 comments:

Searls Stuff said...

I'm so glad you got to go and spend time with Amanda's family. I hope it isn't long before they live close to you again. I imagine those little angels grow so much between visits.

Amanda said...

That sure was a fun visit. I'm already craving more.