Tuesday, March 2, 2010

P-E-D-I-C-U-R-E

My only sister came to visit last weekend with her family and we decided to take a few moments on Friday evening to get a pedicure. It was GREAT!! Relaxing and just what a pedicure should be. Of course we had to get our nails done and eyebrows (ouch!)!
We didn't want to leave (because we had to pay the bill ;) but it was fun that we both got our toenails painted GREEN! I will remember her until spring when I have to take that hideous color off before I wear flip flops. It was fun.

Rhonda, do you think we can do this again before the wedding so I can get a real color? (oh, and is your little toenail "V" shaped??)

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Count me in for the pre-wedding pedicures. I was just examining my feet today and thinking "YUCK". even more though,I am sad that I missed all the Mayse fun:(

Sarah Harward said...

I'm with Amanda! And you can tell you're your son's mom, that picture of you looks just like a pose James would give!

Kathy said...

He taught me that pose :)