Saturday, February 23, 2008

IT'S DONE!!!






Okay, I was going to wait until I had the furniture put back on the porch (can I still call it a porch?) before I posted the finished pictures, but I couldn't wait! We really love it. The heater works great so the whole house seems warmer. I'm so glad that Sarah mentioned painting the gray door into the living room. I am going to move the TV out there today and if I can catch Larry and Brad home long enough, they can move the furniture out there too. Larry still has to get the wood to put a desk in the corner with some shelves but hopefully, he can do that next week. I really love the french door (everything french sounds fancy). Now, if I can get all of Larry's work JUNK out there so it isn't in my bedroom, the spare room, the basement, the livingroom, and the dinningroom, I will be doing great! OH SHOOT, I should have taken a picture from the outside. Oh well, I'll save that for later.

2 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

Two things:
1: The orange-ish color looks GREAT with your kitchen color, which is good, since you see the orange-ish color from your kitchen
2: I've already been tagged, so look at my past blogs. In fact, I think I tagged you before Casey did...

HoffmanFamily2 said...

It looks great!! I can't wait to see it. And yes, Sarah had some good suggestions with the color choices. ;)