Wednesday, February 20, 2008

We're so close, we can taste it.....





I'm not so sure these pictures do the room justice. I think the paint is a little more orange than this, but the guy just left from painting so I couldn't take a picture in the light. Maybe tomorrow will be better. I spent the whole day wiping down the kitchen cabinets, moping the dust off of the floors and playing mindsweeper (yep, that's my new compulsion). I think with the green tile on the porch and the paint, it will have a 'southwest' feel. Maybe I will have to look for some cool pictures.

4 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

I know I'm dumb for feeling this way, but I am SO happy you picked my color!! I think it looks great! Are you going to paint the door going into the living room? Or leave it blue-ish/gray? Just wondering. Looks great!!

Casey said...

Very nice. It does look alot like your front entry way (but maybe that's just the picture, maybe it really does look like diareaha). What a wonderful remodeling project. I'm so happy for you, and I just cant stop thinking about grandparents camp.

Casey said...

I'm taggin you Kathy. copy from my blog and paste to yours.

Anonymous said...

I love the color! My sister painted one wall in her living room this color for the specific reason of having a "southwest" room. I think it look great! Good job sarah picking out the color.