Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Mommasource

I think it was Amanda that introduced me to this site that brings out the Dear Abby in me. I now feel like I have an obligation to help all these poor moms with their problems. I have responded to those wanting to leave their husbands, those having a hard time breastfeeding, those wondering if 6 years is too long to wait to have another child, etc. What is happening to me? Do you think I could get paid for all my advice? Why do I feel compelled to give my opinion?
Thanks Amanda!
I love you.

2 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

I've actually thought that you should get paid for your advice, although it's invaluable! I quit getting their e-mails, because I thought they were all about planting trees. I didn't know there was juicy stuff in them! I'll have to check them out!

Amanda said...

I also haven't looked at the e-mails. And PLEASE don't even think about charging family for advice:) Love ya!