Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hannah's New Haircut


This is for Amanda, so she can see Hannah's new haircut. This is after I flat-ironed it. Hannah loves it and it is really so much lighter. I even think it looks good when it is not flat-ironed. I hope she keeps it this way for awhile.
We had a youth party here last night. I think they had a good time. They played a little bit of Whose Line Is It Anyway and I think they played Happy Family. I made Crepes for everyone and I ate 4 then my stomach was upset all night long. The kids thought I was the bomb for making them with Strawberries, chocolate, ice cream, Cool Whip, powder sugar, etc. YUM YUM
Hannah is out of school today for a teachers workday. I don't know what we will do all day. Brad has class.















Bill Neville will be back to finish the porch tomorrow. I have to have the paint picked out today. I had decided on a light green (the floor tiles are green with charcoal gray and then a really light gray) then Miranda said to go with the green that was darker than the tile, I could see that and got on board. Then Sarah came and mentioned a clay type color like the foyer..... I can see that too. Then last of all, I asked Bridget she suggested the charcoal gray, red, or purple........ UGGHHHH! I really love to pick out wall colors but not when I have to match a floor and furniture (we are keeping the green chairs and the little couch out there). Too much stress for me.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Why did you go with green floor tile? That sounds wierd. I'm sure i'd like it if I saw it. I love hannie's hair. super fly! Also I'm still peeing my pants about your backwards c in YMCA!