Saturday, February 23, 2008

Tagged

Questions:
10 years ago . . .
I was a full time mom to Amanda who was attending BGSU and living at home, Sarah, a junior in high school, Brad, in middle school, James, in elementary, and Hannah who was still at home. Our lives were more hectic, we went through more groceries, and we lived In Bowling Green, Ohio (that was 3 moves ago). I made two loaves of wheat bread every morning and could cook 1 chicken and make it do for 3 meals.

5 things on my list of things to do today . . .1. Cut out a skirt with Hannah 2. Put the TV on the back porch 3. Attend an Eagle Court of Honor for Jake Hebert 4. Prepare a lesson for church 5. Put the rug under the kitchen table.

snacks I enjoy . . .Raisin Nut Bran is my constant friend

3 bad habits . . .1. I feel sorry for myself 2. I like to spend money 3. I like things done my way.

5 places I've lived . . . (or 15 places?) Columbus, Ohio: Wheelersburg, Ohio: Butzbach, Germany: Mainz, Germany; Glenville, GA: Ft. Stewart, GA: Butzbach, Germany: Bad Nauheim, Germany: Ft. Knox, KY: Killeen, TX: Ft. Hood, TX: Portsmouth, OH: Nurnberg, Germany: Whitewater, WI: Bowling Green, OH: Nauvoo, IL: West Lafayette, IN: Floyds Knobs, IN

5 jobs I've had . . .Babysitting - I hated it! Retail at the PX in Germany - I loved it. School Bus Driver - not the best job in the world. Subsitute Teacher - So so. Newspaper Asst. Manager - Did not like it! Mother/Nana - The best job in the world because I have the best kids EVER and the sweetest Grandkids!

5 things you don't know about me . . .1. I am really insecure. I always think every negative comment is geared towards me but people just won't say it to my face. 2. I feel like I always need a vacation. 3. I wish I were filthy rich 4. I have a pair of shoes that are 12 years old and I still wear them 5. I hate to floss my teeth

What if I suddenly had a million dollars . . .No doubt: I would buy a huge plot of land and build a 1 small house for me and 5 medium ones for each of my kids. Invest the rest (if there were any left) and then spend the rest of my life living close to my kids and grandkids

3 Ways I help the Environment...1. We have tried to switch most of our lightbulbs over to incandescent bulbs. 2. I try to stay home 3 days a week (mostly to save on gas as I drive my gas guzzling SUV instead of a cute little Hybrid) 3. I am not replacing my kitchen appliances with pretty stainless steel because mine still work fine.

I'm tagging Amanda, Sarah, and Miranda

No comments: