Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Free Gifts

At Time Out for Women I learned there are several things we can give to people that we have an endless supply of. One of these is prayer. I can pray for people.
There is a woman outside my door talking on the phone to people. One person after another hears the story of her loved one who has cancer, near the spinal cord. She is confused as to what to do, treatment even though his time is limited, or take him home. I am thinking it is her father she is losing. As I sit in my bed and listen to her one-sided conversation, I thought about how bless I am to have the power of prayer. I decided to say a prayer for her and her family. I don't know what she looks like as I can't leave my room but I can pray for her and Heavenly Father knows her. I know he does. If she doesn't know that, I will pray for her. I hope she can feel His love during her difficult times ahead.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

good post. hope your not going stir crazy being cooped up in your room