Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'm HOME!!!

Dr. Shafer


Okay, so it was a short lived vacation with no cooking, no cleaning, nothing to do but play on the computer, listen to my Ipod and watch TV but I am home!! Can't wait to get into my comfortable bed (unlike the hard hospital bed and even harder pillows) and set the timer on my TV (the hospital TV didn't have a timer).


Here's the verdict:

No Seizure Activity.

Some slowness in the frontal lobes of my brain.

Stay on 1/2 dose of medicine for another month and see how I do.

Go totally off meds after the month is over.

Go see that cute Doctor Shafer in two months (if I don't have any seizures) (oh, and he is cuter than his picture)


Hopefully do another EEG (the 20 minute kind not the 3 day kind) and if it looks like the hospital one, I'm FREE!


Keep your fingers crossed!



2 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

Yeah!!! It must be something with the name because I love my Dr. Schaffer too!! (but I wouldn't call him cute!)

Amanda said...

yippie! I tried to call you last night, but they told me they turn off the phones until 7 am. weird. I wanted to tell you something funny Maya said about grampy.