Friday, April 23, 2010

Our Neighborhood in the WILD

What is that you ask??? Well, we are not totally sure but we think we found a foxes den. The neighborhood is abuzz, someone counted 7 of these furry critters. I hope I can figure out how to post a video, I have one of them barking. They have dug a hole under the drainage ditch and can walk about as fas as I can throw under the drainage ditch and have another hole they can come out of. I tried to look inside the 'den' but the smell was so terrible that I couldn't get close enough. It was bad and there were several small animal bones laying in the grass around the den.
I'd like to consult the animal expert. Maya, does this look like a baby fox to you?

3 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

"Are you Scared?"
"I don't want to get eaten by a fox!....awwww, they're so cute!"
Brad cracks me up!! That's crazy! Better keep fraidy inside!

Amanda said...

We are jealous!!! That is the cutest thing EVER. I so wish I was there. I can't believe it, who would have though right there if floyds snobbs there'd be a slew of fox pups?

Searls Stuff said...

Those things are VERY cute! Thanks for sharing.