Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Extra Blog

Isn't there a rule about blogging too much? I thought I would post a couple of Landon thoughts since he is going home today. He misses his Mom.
Landon: Nana, my bum jumped
Nana: What do you mean?
Landon: My bum jumped.
Nana: Let me see your bum.
Landon: (turning around) See. It can jump.
Nana: I can't see it. Show me.
Landon: (climbing on the back of the couch and jumping onto the cushion) See? Landon didn't jump, my bum jumped.

Makes perfect sense, I guess, being as he knows HE isn't allowed to jump on the furniture.

Landon: I need a banbaid.
Nana: Why?
Landon: Hannie put a heart on my hand.
Nana: Why do you need a banbaid?
Landon: So I can't see the heart. (I was going to ask him about washing his hand but he had it all figured out)
Landon: Spank Hannie!


Okay, true love...... I was eating my nightly ritual of Raisin Nut Bran and Landon shared with me. The only problem with sharing with Landon is every bite he takes has to have one of those delicious raisins in it. I got the bran flakes (thank goodness for a slivered almond every now and then. Landon doesn't like those) and Landon got the Raisins. He was happy. Who wouldn't be?

2 comments:

Amanda said...

sarahs going to be so glad he actually misses her.

Sarah Harward said...

What a funny boy! I'm so excited to see him today!!!