Monday, March 17, 2008

Memories....... light the corners of my mind

Sarah asked me to send her a picture of her as a baby for RS on Thursday and as I was searching for pictures, this is what I found. I thought it would make Sarah and Sarah's day to see these again.
Our mini-mission week was a huge success. We ended last night with a fireside from the mission president and then I had signs throughout the church to 'baggage claim' and then dividers in the gym to make a long hallway and at the end we had invited family and ward members to come and hold up signs like they were getting home from a mission. We had ice cream Sundae's and it was all a huge success. I love it when a plan comes together.

3 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

SO CUTE!!! Those pictures totally made my day!!

Casey said...

so funny. I'm glad the mini mission was so great! I love the idea of having the family holdin signs. You so clever. Oh and by the way only 4 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amanda

Zarsky Family said...

Thanks for the pictures! Those are fun to see :)