Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Siblings...... and???

If I remember correctly, Amanda was supposed to be house-sitting for our Relief Society President and she and Sarah went in the house and played on her exercise equipment. I don't remember what was so funny (other than Amanda being upside down) but they came home in hysterics.
Amanda and Sarah in our quarters in Texas. Amanda, the toothpick with Brad.
Sarah and Hannah in Nauvoo


Amanda and Sarah, Christmas in Germany.

Amanda and Sarah again, in Portsmouth, Ohio. Amanda was nominated to be Homecomming Queen.


Sarah and James. This was in Ohio but I don't know the occasion.


Amanda and Brad in our quarters in Texas. The new bunkbeds. If I remember, there was a New Kids on the Block poster above the top bunk. Alas, this is why I don't worry about Hannah's Jonas Brothers obsession.

This is Uncle Bobby, James, Sarah (with her butt in the air) and Amanda while we lived with Granny in Ohio during the Gulf War.

I am going on vacation Thursday so you will only have a couple of more days of these wonderful pictures before I have to take a week long break. I know many of you will be disappointed but please keep your complaints to yourself. It takes a lot of effort and energy to keep a blog like this going, thus the needed vacation. Thanks for all your support.




2 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

What do you mean you don't remember the occasion of that picture of me and James in Ohio. That's when I won the trophy for the biggest buck teeth in the 4th grade!! Just kidding. Landon though the picture of me and Hannah in Nauvoo was me and Addie. And he thought that Brad (in the picture with Amanda, the toothpick) was Porter. Cute pictures...

Amanda said...

Oh, to be a toothpick again... I remember when we first tried out those bunkbeds and the top bunk fell down onto the bottom bunk and poor dad felt so bad. What a great dad. I won't miss the blog updates at all cause I'll have the blogger all to myself!!