Tuesday, March 11, 2008

One funny thing and one not so funny...

I forgot to blog about my dream night before last. I woke up this morning and thought about it again and started cracking up so I knew I needed to share it. I dreamed that Sarah came to visit and she was so excited that she got her hair cut. She loved it. When she pulled in the driveway and got out of her car, she had a haircut just like mine, only it was - bigger. It was real pooffy and it made her look like an old woman. I am cracking up just writing this. I hope you can imagine what I saw in my dream. It was funny!

Second, not so funny. We are loving the mini-mission. I am so amazed at how strong the spirit is in our home without TV, radio, computer, video games, etc. I love it. Hannah even noticed it. I would recommend it to anyone who reads my blog. Try to do without the TV and stuff for just a few days. It is amazing how close you can feel to the Lord. I am even falling asleep at night listening to classical music. Anyone that knows me, knows that I usually HAVE to have the TV on to fall asleep.

Sarah, stick to straight hair! :)

1 comment:

Sarah Harward said...

Thats so funny!! Didn't you have a dream when you lived in Lafayette that I (or Amanda) cut our bangs really short or something like that? I remember you laughed and laughed about that one too! You and your silly dreams!