Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Landon went to his house :(

Landon this morning. "I don't want to go to my house, Nana!"
So, he goes and gets his blanket "that Nana made him" and his bucket of toys.
"What you doin' Nana?"
"No! I don't want to talk to mom on the phone!"

So, we drove to Indy to meet Sarah. He cried off and on the whole way there. He wanted to stay at my house. I was sad but last night he said he missed his mom. I want him to remember the visit with fond memories instead of remembering that he missed his mom. It was great to have him here for a short time. I think I will sleep well tonight!

4 comments:

Casey said...

You may sleep well but poor sarah is going to have to help Landon with the detox!

Casey said...

That last message was from amanda not casey sorry.

Amanda said...

Wow thats different!! You must have been talking to Sarah:) Lookin' good.

Sarah Harward said...

Your title looks great!! Way to go!!!