Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Nana's aren't prepared!!

I am so mad!! I got Landon all pumped up to go to the Children's Museum today. We get there at about 10:30 and I find out that on Tuesday mornings, members get extra long time in the Kids Zone (none of that 40 minute crap. We were in there until 12:30!) . We are having a great time and all of a sudden I thought, I can blog about this but...... I FORGOT MY CAMERA!!! I even put the battery in the charger today so I could take it with me. It didn't help that dad was home working today and had me folding brochures and proof-reading emails as I was walking out the door. AND.... that Landon decided we needed an umbrella to walk to the car, that was parked in the garage, and he couldn't get the umbrella through the garage door. Oh well, back to the picture problem. There happened to be a woman walking around from the museum that took our pictures while we were playing with Legos and they will be posted on the internet in 48 hours. I will post the pic then but I won't blog!

2 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

How sad that you forgot the camera! At least you'll get a picture or two from them.

Anonymous said...

Story of my life! Those types of things happped all of the time to me. Can I just say how lucky that Sarah is to have you as her mother?...and Landon to have you as his nana? They are blessed, you are awesome!