Friday, March 14, 2008

I think my blog will tell everyone what I have been thinking about he past few days. It has been so nice here that Hannah has been outside and the neighbors have all come out of their winter hybernation. It is great. Grampy started draining water off of the top of the pool. I think we are going to try to get it opened before Thunder but it will still be freezing cold, I am sure.
I can't wait for summer!
Our mini-missions are actually going great. I love it. Hannah said this morning that she has really liked it too. Brad isn't as serious as the rest of us but he is still doing it. I memorized all of D&C 4 and Larry is jealous and has been carrying around the card MY mission president gave me so he can try to get it down. I feel so incredibly proud of myself. I thought I was too old to memorize anything.
Tonight is date night. Yipee! We are going to the temple with some other couples and then out to dinner. Brad is watching Hannah. I hope he does something fun with her so she isn't tempted to watch TV. Maybe I will make a treat today and they can take it to the old people that live in the towers (retirement building).

2 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

Cute pictures!! I'm with you on this one! I'm so ready for the summer!!!

Amanda said...

such great pictures. At first I thought the one of Maya was Hannie when she was little. I can't believe how long Mayas hair was!