Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My new found love.... PICTURES

Okay, yesterday Sarah needed some pictures and as I was serching for some, I came across some funny family pictures. It makes me want to somewhat organize my photos. Then I had this great idea. Since I don't have funny quotes from my kids to post every day or anything exciting to write about, I thought I would start posting pictures and tell the stories. Sorry if this is too boring for some of you, I do the best I can. The picture above was taken at a church party in Germany in '81'. Larry's scarecrow type clothes crack me up!! I don't think he has worn a flannel shirt since this, and with a long john shirt underneath.... NEVER!
Brad's birthday party in Texas. I made Ninja Turtle headbands for everyone and they went on a big scavenger hunt around the neighborhood. The funny thing about this picture is that Brad was 6, that means Sarah was 10 and Amanda 12 (or close to it) and the head with the stripped shirt is Sarah and the blue shirt with the big hair is Amanda and they are still wearing their masks! This cracked me up.
Still the same party, just a better shot of Amanda.
This picture was taken at Granny Helen's house when dad was in Saudi. I think it is hilarious that Sarah is holding James like that. And don't miss the typical Brad face...... Never a dull moment with those kids.
Who would have thought that it would have lead to this? This is Grampy in 2004 with baby Maya and Baby Landon. We are so blessed!

1 comment:

Sarah Harward said...

SO FUNNY! I'm excited to see what other pictures you find!!