Thursday, March 20, 2008

Some funny pictures!


This picture was right after Amanda was born. The only reason it is on here is because of Uncle Bob in the background. He still makes that same face!


This is Larry when he was a baby. I think he looks a little like Landon. Anyone agree?

This picture was taken right after Amanda was born with Elder Almquist from St. George, Utah.


Girls, I am sure you will think this picture is funny. Wasn't her name Sarah Muller? And the missionary with the hat over his mouth? I just remember funny things about her.






Yeah, James is asleep, in a chair, upside down.

I don't think I had ever seen this picture before. Do you girls remember it? I hope you can tell me that you FORCED Brad to wear pantyhose. He looks like he is having fun.



I went through one whole plastic tub of pictures today and sorted them. Sorting is hard. Like the picture of Amanda, Sarah and Brad? Which pile does it go in? Amanda's? Sarah's? or Brad's? I don't know. Maybe it would be easier to let you kids all fight over it when I am dead!

3 comments:

Sarah Harward said...

1- you could do 1 album for each kid, and then 1 family picture album, where the pictures with multiple people in it goes.
2- The picture of dad when he was little does look like Landon (except for dad's baby man boobs!)
3- The picture of James asleep in the chair kind of looks like Landon too. Landon actually saw it and said 'That's funny! I'm sleeping!! Where is that?'

Sarah Harward said...

First of all~ I love your blogs new look!!
Second of all~ I highly doubt we had to FORCE Brad to wear the panty hose. Knowing Brad, he WANTED to wear them. Just kidding!!

Peggy said...

Kathy how old were you when you got married? You look like you wre 15!!! So fun to see your family photos..thanks!